Friday 15 July 2016

Worship U Days 1-4 :)


"It is not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society, but those who write the songs" - Not sure who said this

We are four days into this school and everyday I stand jaw ajar, gob smacked at the goodness of God. There is a hunger and thirst for the presence of God in this house that is so real and tangible and unlike any environment I have been in before. We've had incredible times of worship, amazing teachings by incredible speakers, but the thing that stands out the MOST for me: The levels of transparency, vulnerability and authenticity, I have never seen in the context of the Church before, it is just so refreshing. For a "Worship School" the greatest lessons (as in every session almost, ha!) taught are about the heart, not your gifts, not your talents, not your abilities but about your heart, your connection to God and relationship with others, this is what drives the heart of this house. My heart is just like "yes Lord, more"! It's just really cool being here. I will post longer once I have processed it all. In the meantime, enjoy some pictures below.

Pretty much Worship everyday

I'm getting to do some fun things like going to the lake, enjoying some authentic American restaurants and convenience stores, meet people from all over the world







No comments:

Post a Comment